As we had to cancel the AGM in July 2017, a Special General Meeting was held in the Friends' Meeting House, High Street, Saffron Walden, CB10 1AA at 2.30pm on Saturday 19th May 2018.
1. Notice convening the meeting
2. Apologies for Absence
3. Minutes of last AGM Meeting held on 25 June 2016
4. Matters Arising
6. Reports from Officers
b) Treasurer (report for year ending 31.8.16)
c) Old Scholar School Governor Final Report for 2016/17 - Douglas Kent
7. Future of the school site - Douglas Kent
8. Revision of the OSA Constitution and Rules
9. Future of the OSA, including funding and archives
10. Election of Officers (Chair, Treasurer & Secretary), Committee members and appointment of Trustees and Auditors.
12. Date of Next Meeting - TBC
Please see below the following items:
Minutes of the meeting 19th May 2018A copy of the Constitution and Rules adopted on 19th May 2018A copy of the photographs taken by Douglas Kent following the closure of the school
The accounts can be accessed in the Minutes and Accounts page in the members section of the website, but you will need to have logged in to access this page.(www.oldscholars.com/MinutesAndAccounts)